- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
The Wates Group has committed to eliminating waste and carbon from its operations by 2025, well ahead of the Government’s own environmental targets.
After two years of extensive discussions with Norwich City Council, including consultation and exhibitions with the local community, housebuilder Weston Homes, in conjunction with landowner and retail expert Columbia Threadneedle, have now formally submitted a hybrid planning application for the regeneration of Anglia Square, currently a substantial under-occupied and underutilised north Norwich site.
An application to build a 140-metre observation wheel and visitor attraction on land at Spillers Quay in Newcastle has been granted planning permission.
Willmott Dixon Interiors is furthering its track-record for transforming the inside of iconic London buildings with its appointment by the National Gallery to update key areas of the museum’s interior.
Willmott Dixon has added to its extensive track-record of education projects in Birmingham by being awarded the £19 million contract to deliver a new three storey secondary academy school in Yardley Wood.
Winvic Construction, a leading main contractor specialising in industrial, multi-room and commercial projects, including turnkey solutions, yesterday commenced the installation of the cladding on a £44 million industrial facility at Ansty Park, Coventry.
Wood Group is providing GSK Vaccines GmbH, part of GlaxoSmithKline Group, with engineering, procurement and construction management services for a new biotech facility to be built in Marburg, Germany.