- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
Toll Brothers Apartment Living has contracted Balfour Beatty as construction manager for its mixed-use, multifamily Osprey project located in West Midtown Atlanta.
Toromont Industries Ltd, a diversified industrials company providing specialized capital equipment and ongoing support to customers in various sectors, today announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire the businesses and net operating assets of the Hewitt Group of companies in exchange for consideration of $917.7 million cash plus the issuance of 2.25 million Toromont shares (nominally $100 million based on 10 day average share price as at signing) for a total consideration of $1.0177 billion.
Trafford Council has approved the next phase of the redevelopment at Emirates Old Trafford.
Trimble and Boston Dynamics have announced a strategic alliance to integrate a variety of construction data collection technologies with Boston Dynamics’ Spot robot platform.
Britain’s biggest electricity distributor, UK Power Networks, is exploring new ways to tackle the net zero carbon challenge as part of its £600 million annual investment to upgrade power supplies and provide new network connections.
Archaeologists working on the A14, the biggest road project currently under construction in the UK, have discovered a Roman trade distribution centre, an abandoned medieval village and three prehistoric monuments, among many other nationally significant archaeological discoveries.
VINCI Construction finalised the acquisition of the Seymour Whyte company based in Queensland.