- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
Skanska continues to build on its success in Bristol after winning a £23.3 million contract to build a new, 1,220-place secondary school, Trinity Academy.
SNC-Lavalin has announced that it has signed an exclusive agreement with Project Development and Management International LLC (PDMI) in Oman, to design and deliver a greenfield chlor-alkali PVC plant 150km southeast of the Omani capital Muscat.
Forest Green Rovers have been given the green light on a new sustainable stadium after being granted outline planning permission on Wednesday night.
The HALO Urban Regeneration Company has announced Morrison Construction as its main contractor for Phase 1 of the HALO development in Kilmarnock – its Enterprise and Innovation Hub.
Metsä Group’s new visitor centre in Äänekoski, in Central Finland, is a prime example of a fast construction using wood. The 1,000 m2 building showcases how Metsä Wood’s Kerto LVL products enable fast, light and green construction.