- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Gilead Sciences to Acquire Kite Pharma for $11.9 Billion
- Kuehne + Nagel strengthens its Panama presence Kuehne + Nagel strengthens its presence
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
The Board of Directors has appointed Anders Danielsson new President and CEO of Skanska. He will succeed Johan Karlström who previously announced he will step down.
Timber may be one of steel’s competitors for the housing market, but did you know that you could find ArcelorMittal steel in wooden houses?
Reiulf Ramstad Arkitekter in collaboration with C.F Møller Architects wins an international competition for a new high-rise building and station in the centre of Oslo - C.F. Møller.
The strategically important Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macau Bridge has officially opened.
Autodesk, Inc. has signed a definitive agreement to acquire PlanGrid, a leading provider of construction productivity software, for $875 million net of cash.
Balfour Beatty, the international infrastructure group, is bringing the construction site to the classroom as thousands of students across the UK register to find out more about construction and the exciting developments happening within the sector.
Balfour Beatty, the international infrastructure group, is helping to promote the construction industry to every school and college in the UK through a series of Construction LIVE events.