- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
Skanska has signed an agreement with Hordaland municipality on the construction of a subsection of Bergen Light Rail in Bergen, Norway.
Skanska invests EUR 48M, about SEK 460M in phase I of Nowy Rynek, a mixed-use project located in Poznan, Poland. The six-story office building will have a total leasable area of around 25,000 square meters, with two underground parking levels.
Skanska has invested €65 million in the third office building of Nowy Rynek, a mixed-use project, in Poznan, Poland.
Construction giant Skanska is to invest EUR 27m in the new office project, Praga Studios, in Prague. The seven-floor building will offer a total leasable area of about 12,000 square meters.
Skanska has signed a $67 million contract with the Massachusetts Port Authority to construct a new canopy over the Terminal C departures level curbside at Logan International Airport, Boston.
Skanska has signed a contract with Vornado Realty Trust to construct an additional entrance to New York City’s historic Pennsylvania Station.
A new carbon reduction target has been announced by Skanska UK, which includes cutting all direct and supply chain emissions.