- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
Siemens will be exhibiting at the "SPS IPC Drives" 2017 with an array of applications and examples of how machine and plant builders can sharpen their competitive edge with digitalisation.
At ISH 2019, the Siemens Building Technologies Division will present numerous innovations from its product and systems portfolio, as well as new digital services for customers.
Sika, the Burkard family and Saint-Gobain have signed agreements which terminate and resolve their dispute to the common benefit of all parties involved and that of their respective shareholders and stakeholders.
A £260 million arena, conference and exhibition centre on Gateshead Quays has moved a step forward after Sir Robert McAlpine was named as contractor.
Colleagues across all Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd’s project teams can now access 3D construction models from their smartphones and tablet whilst working on-site.
OVG-Seattle and NHL Seattle have announced Skanska-Hunt, a joint venture between Skanska and AECOM Hunt, as general contractor for the redevelopment of the Seattle Centre Arena.
Skanska has signed an agreement with Aranäs properties on the construction of two multifamily houses and one office building in central Kungsbacka, Sweden.