- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
Professor Gareth Hankins, Director of the Group Manufacturing Services Division, at the global engineering company, Renishaw, has been awarded one of the Institution of Engineering and Technology's (IET) Achievement Awards.
AkzoNobel Specialty Chemicals and Renmatix, a leader in the global plant-based technology movement, will jointly develop biomass-based performance additives that improve the properties of architectural paints and construction materials.
Skanska AB named Richard Kennedy an Executive Vice President of Skanska AB and President and Chief Executive Officer of Skanska USA, overseeing the company's construction operations in the United States, the US corporate staff functions and Skanska's infrastructure development operations.
Maidstone Borough Council has awarded Rydon the contract for the construction of a new facility aspiring to be the county’s first Academic, Health and Science Centre focused environment.
Salini Impregilo’s U.S. subsidiary, The Lane Construction Corporation, has won a $181-million design-and-build contract to widen Interstate 85 (I-85) in Cherokee County, South Carolina, confirming their leadership in the road and highway sector in the United States where Lane registered a 16.1% rise in revenues and a record order backlog of €3 billion in 2017.
Working at a busy urban site in Algiers, Algeria, Sarens recently used the CC2800-1 crane to manoeuvre and install a wooden frame for an Olympic swimming pool roof.
Schiphol has signed long-term contracts with BAM, Heijmans and VolkerWessels.