- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
A ground-breaking ceremony was held last week at Harwell Campus with the Mace Group to commence work on the £40 million, 58,000 sq. ft. building that will form the central hub of the new Rosalind Franklin Institute.
A new era of electricity generation has dawned in North Yorkshire after pioneering energy from the waste plant was declared fully operational.
Important plans which will define one of the largest areas of Ebbsfleet Garden City have been approved.
PORR has been charged with the complex modernisation of a section of the critical railway line number 131.
Commencing on 1st March, Pöyry Deutschland became a member of the German Chapter of the international organisation buildingSMART.
Prysmian Group, a world leader in the energy and telecom cable systems industry, has been awarded a contract worth approximately €30 million by PGL, a floating offshore wind farm project located in southern France, which is part of EDF Renewables, for the development of a turn-key submarine cable system.
Building on the city’s history of pioneering beautiful homes and thriving communities, City of York Council has contracted Wates Group to build 140 homes, and local residents are invited to meet them ahead of construction starting next month.
Quintain Limited has established a subsidiary in Ireland with plans to develop more than 9,000 new homes and 600,000 square feet of commercial space.