- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
In commemoration of the 200th anniversary of the first sighting of Antarctica by the British naval officer Edward Bransfield on this date in 1820, a new building to facilitate the British Antarctic Survey’s ongoing climate related research in Antarctica has broken ground at their largest facility, Rothera Research Station.
BASF is presenting its broad portfolio of innovative solutions for the aerated concrete industry under its brand name of Master Builders Solutions® at the 6th International Conference on Autoclaved Aerated Concrete.
NG Bailey has secured a £2.9 million project to deliver mechanical, electrical and plumbing installations for a new eye care centre at the Golden Jubilee National Hospital in Clydebank, Scotland.
Nouryon has launched a redispersible polymer powder, Elotex HD2040, that will help customers producing dry-mix mortars for the building and construction market to meet the latest quality and sustainability requirements.
PERI GmbH is building Germany’s first 3D-printed residential building in Beckum, North Rhine-Westphalia.