- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Amey’s Facilities Management, Defence and Justice Business has achieved silver in the internationally-renowned Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents Health and Safety Awards.
Leading public services provider Amey is teaming up with a special school in Woolton, Liverpool, to provide supported internships to young adults with learning disabilities.
Amey has been awarded Leaders in Diversity status for its ongoing commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion, a spokesperson for the company announced today.
Amey has announced that North Lanarkshire Council has extended the highways maintenance and management contract for a further three years until June 2024.
Leading public service provider Amey has partnered with the Recruitment Industry Disability Initiative to tackle the challenges facing disabled people in the workplace, a spokesperson announced today.
Leading public services provider Amey, has launched a lean apprenticeship programme on its Severn Trent Account, to encourage innovation and promote continuous improvement in the services it delivers in the water sector.