- Unique research project to investigate underground storage of wind and solar energy
- DNV GL has Appointed Liv Hovem as the New CEO of its Oil & Gas Business Area
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Telia, Ericsson and Intel First to Make 5G Real in Europe
- Novartis and UC Berkeley collaborate to tackle 'undruggable' disease targets
- Quaker Chemical receives Ringier Technology Innovation Award in coating industry
Balfour Beatty, the international infrastructure group, has officially opened its major A21 upgrade project for Highways England.
Balfour Beatty’s M3 project in Surrey and Hampshire has become the latest road in the UK to be upgraded to a smart motorway.
The new Travis Brow Link Road project will interface with the Stockport Viaduct, a Grade II listed structure which dates back to the 1840s.
HeidelbergCement is renewing its commitment to corporate social and environmental responsibility and sets itself ambitious targets that the company intends to achieve.
Skanska invests EUR 48M, about SEK 460M in phase I of Nowy Rynek, a mixed-use project located in Poznan, Poland. The six-story office building will have a total leasable area of around 25,000 square meters, with two underground parking levels.
Construction giant Skanska is to invest EUR 27m in the new office project, Praga Studios, in Prague. The seven-floor building will offer a total leasable area of about 12,000 square meters.
Toromont Industries Ltd, a diversified industrials company providing specialized capital equipment and ongoing support to customers in various sectors, today announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire the businesses and net operating assets of the Hewitt Group of companies in exchange for consideration of $917.7 million cash plus the issuance of 2.25 million Toromont shares (nominally $100 million based on 10 day average share price as at signing) for a total consideration of $1.0177 billion.