- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
A multimedia app that will reduce injuries and save lives on construction projects across the globe has been developed by researchers at Glasgow Caledonian University.
Kybotech, the Nottinghamshire based manufacturer of sheds and garden buildings, has almost doubled profits following significant investment in the manufacturing process.
Balfour Beatty has launched the latest of its public policy papers, “A Better Balance: A Roadmap to Biodiversity Net Gain”. The paper calls for action to address the perceived tension between construction and the environment, through nine core recommendations.
Since November 2018, AALBORG EXTREMETM LIGHT120, the new generation of premixed Ultra-High-Performance Concrete based on AALBORG WHITE® cement is being launched in the global market.
The Asian Development Bank has approved financing of up to $2.75 billion for the construction of 53.1 kilometres of a passenger railway connecting Malolos, a suburb north of Manila, to Clark economic zone and Clark International Airport in Central Luzon.
New research led by WMG, at the University of Warwick, has found an effective approach to replacing graphite in the anodes of lithium-ion batteries using silicon, by reinforcing the anode’s structure with graphene girders.
AECOM, a premier, fully integrated global infrastructure firm, announced recently that its Australia and New Zealand executive team has appointed James Rosenwax to lead and transform its Buildings & Places practice.