- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
Which values do companies create for society – in environmental, human, social, and financial terms?
The Refinish Competence Centre at BASF Spain in Marchamalo (Guadalajara) celebrated its official reopening.
Nouryon and other firms based at Chemical Park Delfzijl in the Netherlands will save up to 100,000 tons of CO2 emissions per year through the increased use of sustainable steam.
Three exciting days of face-to-face collaboration with AkzoNobel experts have opened doors for international start-ups to ‘paint the future’ with their innovations.
Novartis has entered into an agreement with Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited to acquire the assets associated with Xiidra 5% worldwide.
ExxonMobil will proceed with a $2 billion investment to expand its Baytown, Texas chemical plant, which will create approximately 2,000 jobs during construction and contribute to the approximate 15% return the company expects from its chemical investments.
Raytheon is developing a portable device to evaluate bacteria and their potential to cause harm—information that could support the future development of medical countermeasures and improved screening tools.