- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
BASF announces the launch of Valor™, a next-generation Fluid Catalytic Cracking catalyst technology designed to enhance the performance of FCC catalysts processing heavy residuum oil feedstock.
Boeing has flown past a major milestone in its paint partnership with AkzoNobel following the delivery of its 787th 787 aircraft.
The Chemistry Industry Association of Canada has enthusiastically welcomed measures put in place to ensure that Canada is a competitive environment for industry investment in its Fall Economic Statement.
It's an illuminating idea that's helping to transform commercial interiors - a powder coating from AkzoNobel which can increase brightness indoors, without adding extra light sources.
BASF has started production of methanol on the basis of renewable raw materials according to the biomass balance approach.
Neste and Clariant, a world leader in speciality chemicals, have signed an agreement for a new partnership to join forces in developing and making new sustainable material solutions accessible to a variety of industries.
The global smart coatings market is fragmented in nature due to the presence of a large number of players operating the market.
Quaker Chemical Corporation offers comprehensive fluid product ranges for tube and pipe and metalworking processes.