- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
A consortium of world-leading companies comprising Air Liquide, Nouryon, Enerkem and the Port of Rotterdam – has announced that Shell will join as a partner in Europe’s first advanced waste-to-chemicals facility in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
Novartis has announced that it is exercising its option to license the rights to develop and commercialise TQJ230, an investigational agent previously known as AKCEA-APO(a)-LRx, from Akcea Therapeutics, an affiliate of Ionis Pharmaceuticals, for targeted cardiovascular therapy.
Exciting new racing talent is being fused with AkzoNobel’s latest colour technology by the McLaren Formula 1 team, who have unveiled their new car livery for the 2019 season.
RenalytixAI has announced the completion of a joint venture partnership agreement with AKESOgen, an industry-leading commercial laboratory facility and provider of clinical trial precision medicine services located in Atlanta, Georgia.
Nouryon will increase the use of bio-steam at its salt production at Hengelo, in the Netherlands, making the production more sustainable and reducing CO2 emissions.
Metalworking fluids are water- or oil-based liquids to cool and lubricate tools, workpieces and machines, inhibit corrosion and remove swarf.
INEOS has chosen the port of Antwerp as the location for a mega-investment of €3 billion, accounting for 400 new jobs.