- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- INEOS to make mega-investment in the port of Antwerp
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
Chemicals company INEOS has teamed up with the world’s best Formula One team Mercedes-AMG Petronas through a new principal partnership.
Nouryon has introduced a certified natural starch that can replace petrochemical-based products in a variety of personal care applications.
Elemica, the leading digital supply chain network in the chemical industry, has now extended its offerings to the pharmaceutical industry.
Pinpoint Scientific, specialist product designers and manufacturers of environmental monitoring solutions for the pharmaceutical and related industries, has secured further investment into the business, to aid the development of its ImpactAir range of environmental monitoring solutions.
Neste, the world’s leading provider of renewable diesel, renewable jet fuel, and an expert in delivering drop-in renewable chemical solutions, and REMONDIS, one of the world’s largest privately owned recycling, service and water companies, have signed an agreement to collaborate in the development of chemical recycling of plastic waste.
BP and China’s Zhejiang Petroleum and Chemical Corporation have signed a memorandum of understanding to explore the creation of a new equally-owned joint venture to build and operate a 1 million tonne per annum acetic acid plant in eastern China.
Novartis has announced an important step in reimagining medicine by founding the Novartis AI innovation lab and by selecting Microsoft as its strategic AI and data-science partner for this effort.
Sandoz, a Novartis division and a global leader in biosimilars, today announced that it has entered into a global commercialisation agreement for a proposed natalizumab biosimilar.