- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
- DNV GL has Appointed Liv Hovem as the New CEO of its Oil & Gas Business Area
Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
The global Water-Soluble Fertiliser Market size was $12.5 billion in 2015 and is anticipated to reach $22 billion by 2024.
Working together to inspire students and the next generation of scientists, 3M and Nobel Media are bringing Nobel Laureates to Minnesota for a series of dynamic events, 25th – 26th April, as part of the Nobel Prize Inspiration Initiative.
Using its expertise, Omega Plastics has been helping its clients, across several market sectors, develop products from plastic that have a positive impact on the planet and reduce the effect that single-use plastic packaging has on the environment and now, we are urging fellow manufacturers to do the same.
Chevron Phillips Chemical Company LP has announced that it has successfully introduced feedstock and commenced operations of a new ethane cracker at its Cedar Bayou facility in Baytown, Texas.
CF Fertilisers is set to invest approximately £40 million in its North East-based Billingham manufacturing complex following two years of record outputs building on the near 100-year heritage of fertiliser manufacturing at the site.
Greenfield Nitrogen, an early-stage fertiliser company, has announced plans to raise $120 million toward building the first regional anhydrous ammonia plant through grass-roots ownership.
DowDuPont™ has announced the corporate brand names that each of its divisions plans to assume once they are separated as independent companies as intended. While certain product names will change at separation, many products within each intended company will continue to be sold under their current, widely known brand names.
StanChem Polymers has announced that its Board of Directors has promoted Paul Stenson, PhD, to President and CEO and Steve McGuff to COO, effective immediately.