- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
Giving people the simple pleasure of making confident colour choices has propelled downloads of AkzoNobel's Visualiser decorating app past the 20 million mark.
LSB Industries Inc, a manufacturer of chemical products for the agricultural, mining, and industrial markets has announced that the ammonia plant at its El Dorado, Arkansas chemical facility was taken out of service on 4th June 2018, after a power failure at the facility.
AkzoNobel Specialty Chemicals has broken ground for a demonstration plant to showcase a revolutionary and more sustainable technology platform for producing ethylene amines and their derivatives from ethylene oxide.
ArcelorMittal has begun construction of new premises at its site in Ghent, Belgium, to house a pioneering new installation which will convert carbon-containing gas from its blast furnaces into bioethanol.
Applications for the Bayer Science & Education Foundation's international fellowship programs are now being accepted for this year's round.