- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- Kuehne + Nagel strengthens its Panama presence Kuehne + Nagel strengthens its presence
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
Toyota has designed a cabin safety screen to help protect UK cab drivers and their passengers from coronavirus transmission while travelling.
Ford and its consortium partners have received government backing for the introduction of 5G connectivity to speed up electric vehicle manufacturing.
Work to build the HS2 London terminus at Euston has taken a major step forward this month with the Mace Dragados joint venture moving onto the construction site adjacent to Euston station to begin work on the new high speed station in central London.
Alstom has performed ten days of tests of the Coradia iLint hydrogen fuel cell train on the 65 kilometres of line between Groningen and Leeuwarden in the north of the Netherlands.
Jacobs has been awarded a framework contract by the Swedish Transport Administration to provide strategic consultancy services for the new high-speed railway lines planned between Stockholm, Gothenburg and Malmö in Sweden.
Customers using London Overground routes from Cheshunt, Chingford and Enfield Town into London Liverpool Street have begun to benefit from a boost in capacity, as the first of the new state-of-the-art trains were introduced.
The Koenigsegg Gemera, the world’s first Mega-GT and Koenigsegg’s first four-seater, has made its world debut.
Hyundai Motor Company and Kia Motors Corporation have developed the world’s first predictive ICT Connected Shift System.