- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Gilead Sciences to Acquire Kite Pharma for $11.9 Billion
- Kuehne + Nagel strengthens its Panama presence Kuehne + Nagel strengthens its presence
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
Jaguar Land Rover is developing the seat of the future - a pioneering shape-shifting system designed to improve customer wellbeing by tackling the health risks of sitting down for too long.
Implementing its plans for the electrification of its range, as previously announced, Maserati has started the testing phase of its new full electric propulsion systems that will equip the future models of the Brand.
Vivarail’s Class 230 battery train has achieved a UK first by travelling 40 miles on battery power alone.
Atkins, a member of the SNC-Lavalin Group, has been awarded a contract to deliver the detailed design and construction support for a new tunnel in Sweden, which forms part of an expansion to the country’s 300km West Coast Line between Gothenburg and Lund.
Automobili Lamborghini has announced the Huracán EVO Rear-Wheel Drive, a visceral driving machine delivering 610 horsepower at 8,000 rpm and 560 Nm of torque at 6,500 rpm to a lightweight car with rear-wheel drive and dynamic steering for maximum driving fun.
Mitsubishi Motors in the UK and OVO Energy today announce a new partnership to help drive the decarbonisation of transport.
For the first time, global sales by Mercedes-Benz passed the mark of 200,000 units in a November with deliveries of 209,058 cars constituting an increase of 5.3%.