- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
Customers have been welcomed to a bigger, brighter and more accessible White Hart Lane station this week as Transport for London opened the new station entrances and unveiled the major transformation, which will include step-free access from street to platform for the first time.
Mercedes-Benz Vans presented the Concept EQV as a study at the Geneva Motor Show in March 2019, and now the series version of the Mercedes-Benz EQV is celebrating its debut.
Boeing has delivered the first of eight 787-10 Dreamliner aeroplanes to Vietnam Airlines via lease from Air Lease Corporation.
Kia Motors America has introduced a completely redesigned customer web site, www.Kia.com, which has been updated to provide consumers with a new and easier way to navigate their online experience.
South African Airways is further strengthening its presence in Ghana by increasing weekly frequencies from 9 to 10 flights between Johannesburg and Accra, and by launching a daily service between Accra and Washington DC, with effect from 5th September 2019.
The Port of Long Beach, one of the greenest ports in the world, has selected HDR to perform the final design as it moves ahead with its $870 million effort to streamline rail operations and reduce bottlenecks at the second-busiest container port in the U.S.
Gatwick has published its new five-year Capital Investment Programme which highlights more investment in automation and technology as an enabler of sustainable growth.