- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
Boeing and Vietjet confirmed that the innovative and growing Vietnamese carrier has purchased 100 additional 737 MAX aeroplanes, taking their MAX order book to 200 jets.
The BMW Group and Daimler AG are pooling their mobility services to create a new global player providing sustainable urban mobility for customers.
Peugeot is presenting the Concept 508 Peugeot Sport Engineered at the Geneva International Motor Show.
J Murphy & Sons has bought 11 new trucks to support the transportation of its plant equipment to construction sites around the country.
Mercedes-Benz delivered 180,539 vehicles to its customers all over the world in January, influenced by important model changes in the high-volume SUV and compact-car segments.
Final assembly of the first A350-900 for Japan Airlines has begun and is taking shape at the Final Assembly Line in Toulouse, France.
Sikorsky’s subsidiary Associated Aircraft Group and Fly Blade, Inc have announced an agreement to provide a new on-demand urban mobility option in the New York City metro area.
Boeing has announced a partnership with Aerion, a company pioneering next-generation supersonic aircraft.