- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
Bosch and Daimler have reached a milestone on the way to automated driving: the two companies have now obtained approval from the relevant authorities in Baden-Württemberg for their automated parking system in the Mercedes-Benz Museum parking garage in Stuttgart.
Volvo Group and Samsung SDI have entered into a strategic alliance to develop battery packs for Volvo Group’s electric trucks.
Network Rail has launched a new safety task force, backed with a £70 million fund, to target track-worker safety, bringing together multiple strands of work from across the company aimed at improving safety for employees that work on the railway.
The EMT Madrid transport company successfully operates several hundred Mercedes-Benz Citaro NGT buses with natural-gas drive in the Spanish capital. In the coming year, their number will increase to 672 environmentally friendly urban buses.
The joint venture of Implenia and ACCIONA has signed the contract for the project Sandbukta – Moss – Såstad.