- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
Aerospace company Boeing has announced its investment in Robotic Skies, a services provider that connects manufacturers and operators of commercial unmanned aircraft systems with a global network of more than 170 civil aviation authority-certified repair stations.
Grupo Vía Central consortium, led by Sacyr and with the collaboration of the Uruguayan companies Saceem and Berkes and the French company NGE, has signed the contract for the award of the Uruguay Central Railroad project.
Volvo Car Group has signed long-term agreements with leading battery makers CATL and LG Chem to ensure the multi-billion dollar supply of lithium-ion batteries over the coming decade for next-generation Volvo and Polestar models.
AVTECH proFLIGHT is an easy-to-use iPad app that visualises flight related weather information like turbulence, winds, temperature, ice and more, all tailored to a single flight’s trajectory and time.
At the Mercedes-Benz Wörth plant, the sapphire-blue Actros 1851 LS 4x2 was the first customer vehicle to roll off the production line.
VINCI Energies, via its subsidiary Eitech, a Swedish leading specialist within electrical installation, has signed a contract with the consortium NCC Sverige AB and Wayss & Freytag Ingeniurbau AG regarding the execution for all technical installations in project Station Korsvägen, in Gothenburg.
Balfour Beatty has been awarded a £65 million contract to operate and maintain 21 of Network Rail’s seasonal treatment multi-purpose vehicles across the South of England, Anglia and the London North Western rail route.