- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Gilead Sciences to Acquire Kite Pharma for $11.9 Billion
- Kuehne + Nagel strengthens its Panama presence Kuehne + Nagel strengthens its presence
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
The EMT Madrid transport company successfully operates several hundred Mercedes-Benz Citaro NGT buses with natural-gas drive in the Spanish capital. In the coming year, their number will increase to 672 environmentally friendly urban buses.
The joint venture of Implenia and ACCIONA has signed the contract for the project Sandbukta – Moss – Såstad.
Raytheon has signed a strategic agreement with AirMap, the leading global airspace intelligence platform for drones, to collaborate on future projects to safely integrate unmanned aerial systems, commonly referred to as drones, into the national airspace system and unlock the positive economic and social benefits of expanded commercial drone operations.
Boeing, Korean Air and Air Lease Corporation have announced at the Paris Air Show the airline plans to add 30 new 787 Dreamliner aeroplanes to its fleet, with a commitment to purchase 10 new 787-10s and 10 additional 787-9 aeroplanes valued at $6.3 billion at current list prices.
Boeing has announced a $1 million investment in Brazil’s efforts to establish a sustainable aviation fuel industry.