- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
American Airlines continues to grow in Montana with four new seasonal flights to the Big Sky Country from Philadelphia, New York City and Los Angeles.
Customers have been welcomed to a bigger, brighter and more accessible White Hart Lane station this week as Transport for London opened the new station entrances and unveiled the major transformation, which will include step-free access from street to platform for the first time.
Mercedes-Benz Vans presented the Concept EQV as a study at the Geneva Motor Show in March 2019, and now the series version of the Mercedes-Benz EQV is celebrating its debut.
Boeing has delivered the first of eight 787-10 Dreamliner aeroplanes to Vietnam Airlines via lease from Air Lease Corporation.
Kia Motors America has introduced a completely redesigned customer web site, www.Kia.com, which has been updated to provide consumers with a new and easier way to navigate their online experience.
South African Airways is further strengthening its presence in Ghana by increasing weekly frequencies from 9 to 10 flights between Johannesburg and Accra, and by launching a daily service between Accra and Washington DC, with effect from 5th September 2019.