- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
The Port of Long Beach, one of the greenest ports in the world, has selected HDR to perform the final design as it moves ahead with its $870 million effort to streamline rail operations and reduce bottlenecks at the second-busiest container port in the U.S.
Gatwick has published its new five-year Capital Investment Programme which highlights more investment in automation and technology as an enabler of sustainable growth.
A chromate-free exterior primer developed by AkzoNobel’s Aerospace Coatings business has been newly qualified by aircraft manufacturer Boeing, underlining the company’s ongoing drive to make the aerospace industry more sustainable.
BP and DiDi have agreed to form a new joint venture to build electric vehicle charging infrastructure in China, the world’s largest market for electric vehicles.
OSRL has announced the order for a second AN-124 aircraft transport skid with L+M AG for the Singapore located capping stack to further enhance the air freight capabilities of the Subsea Well Intervention Service as requested and supported by its subscribers.
To meet the growing demand for ever more precise surface finishing in aerospace, Fintek has invested in the latest-generation stream finishing machine from OTEC Präzisionsfinish GmbH.
After many orders from German transport companies, Mercedes-Benz is now delivering the first export orders for the eCitaro.
The Yokohama Rubber Co., Ltd., has announced that its Russian tire manufacturing and sales subsidiary, LLC Yokohama R.P.Z., has been awarded a Nissan Best Supplier Award in the chassis category from Nissan Motor’s Russian plant Nissan Manufacturing Rus LLC.