- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Gilead Sciences to Acquire Kite Pharma for $11.9 Billion
- Kuehne + Nagel strengthens its Panama presence Kuehne + Nagel strengthens its presence
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
The Federal Aviation Administration, NASA and their partners in a pilot programme that is laying the groundwork for an Unmanned Aircraft Systems traffic management system successfully demonstrated how such a system can work in the future.
From May 2020, Mercedes‑Benz will deliver a total of 130 Citaro hybrid low-floor city buses to the Romanian capital.
China Airlines has finalised its agreement with Boeing to order six 777 Freighters to modernise its cargo fleet.
Singapore Airlines has debuted its nonstop service between Seattle-Tacoma International Airport and Singapore.
American Airlines continues to grow in Montana with four new seasonal flights to the Big Sky Country from Philadelphia, New York City and Los Angeles.
Customers have been welcomed to a bigger, brighter and more accessible White Hart Lane station this week as Transport for London opened the new station entrances and unveiled the major transformation, which will include step-free access from street to platform for the first time.
Mercedes-Benz Vans presented the Concept EQV as a study at the Geneva Motor Show in March 2019, and now the series version of the Mercedes-Benz EQV is celebrating its debut.