- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
Stadler and San Bernardino County Transportation Authority signed the first ever contract to supply a hydrogen-powered train to run in the United States.
Scania expands the partnership with the Swedish cross-country ski team by supporting it with a new bus, in addition to the ski-waxing trailer.
Transnet has launched a 375-wagon manganese train, a production train with the most number of wagons in the world.
Daimler Trucks & Buses, one of the world’s largest commercial vehicle manufacturers, pursues a sustainable corporate strategy and aims to offer only new vehicles that are CO2-neutral in driving operation in the triad markets of Europe, Japan and NAFTA by 2039.
Scania has presented its new generation buses for city and suburban operations.
Mercedes-Benz further increased its brand value, and is once again the world’s most valuable luxury automotive brand.
Volvo Cars has introduced the XC40 Recharge, the company’s first ever fully electric car and the first model to appear in its brand new Recharge car line concept.