- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
Adient, plc and Boeing have announced the formation of Adient Aerospace, a joint venture that will develop, manufacture, and sell a portfolio of seating products to airlines and aircraft leasing companies.
INEOS Automotive has announced Mark Tennant, the former Chief Executive of Guava International and former Marketing Director of Bentley Motors, as its new Commercial Director.
Effective 1st January 2018, former Managing Director (MD) of Defence and Intelligence for Lockheed Martin, Andy Madge, joined the Managing Board of Frequentis UK, taking over responsibility for the UK and Ireland subsidiary of Frequentis AG.
2018 Looking Further with Ford Trends Report highlights how global societal changes are impacting new consumer behaviours and attitudes; shifts toward activism, compassion and self-expression will shape the new year.
WNT will join forces with Open Mind, DMG Mori, Training 2000 and UCLAN, to deliver a series of advanced machining strategy days aimed at the aerospace sector in the north west of England. Taking place at Training 2000’s state-of-the-art Advanced Manufacturing and Automation Centre (AMAC) in Blackburn.
ABB is again underlining its leading role in sustainable global transport solutions with a new project together with Volvo Buses, this time for Nanyang Technological University in Singapore: ABB will provide its state-of-the-art Heavy Vehicle Chargers 300P for the forthcoming project to deliver two autonomous driving electric buses for the island by the beginning of 2019.
Cisco and Hyundai Motor Company announced the production of a next-generation, hyperconnected car. Hyundai will feature this new in-vehicle network in their premium 2019 vehicles.
BYTON's all-new smart intuitive vehicle will make its global debut at the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas, U.S.A. on 7th January 2018.