- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
LEVC (London EV Company)’s all-new electric TX taxi is now fully certified to carry fare-paying passengers. For the first time, Londoners will be able to ride through the city’s streets in incredible comfort with technology at their fingertips, safe in the knowledge that they are sitting in the world’s cleanest, most advanced taxi ever.
Zhejiang Geely Holding Group (‘Geely Holding’) has announced it has entered into an agreement with Terrafugia Inc, a US-based company focused on the innovation, engineering and production of flying cars and future technologies, to acquire its operations and assets in their entirety.
Boeing and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) has announced that Boeing will be the lead donor in the replacement of MIT's 79-year-old Wright Brothers Wind Tunnel with a new Wright Brothers Wind Tunnel that will be the largest and most advanced academic wind tunnel in the United States.
Rolls-Royce Holdings plc has provided a brief update on its trading outlook and setting out the timetable for the transition of financial reporting and guidance under the new revenue recognition standard, IFRS 15.
BMW Group, Daimler AG, Ford Motor Company and the Volkswagen Group with Audi and Porsche today announced joint venture IONITY that will develop and implement a High-Power Charging (HPC) network for electric vehicles across Europe.
The Apollo 15 Command Module Pilot, Col. Al Worden, USAF-Ret., will visit the United Arab Emirates for the first time this November to advocate for science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) as “the fundamental tools of the trade” for future exploration on Earth and in space.
Balfour Beatty, the international infrastructure group, has today published its paper “Fast Track to Digital Railway: Delivering the vision.”
Boeing and Ethiopian Airlines have celebrated the delivery of the carrier's first Boeing 787-9. Ethiopian is leasing the Dreamliner through an agreement with AerCap.