- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Adient agrees to purchase automotive seating supplier Futuris Group
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
Duke Royalty Limited, a provider of alternative capital solutions to a diversified range of profitable and long-established businesses in Europe and abroad, has announced that it has entered into a £9 million royalty financing agreement with Trimite Global Coatings Limited, a Birmingham-based specialist coatings manufacturer established in the 1940s.
Volvo Cars will showcase the 1967 Volvo 1800 S once owned by Sir Roger Moore and featured in television’s ‘The Saint’ at the Volvo Cars Heritage stand at Techno-Classica Essen, Germany, March 21-25.
The Yokohama Rubber Co, Ltd. has announced that it will participate in the 2018 Geneva International Motor Show.
Boeing and Icelandair today celebrated the delivery of the airline's first 737 MAX aeroplane as the Icelandic carrier seeks to grow and renew its fleet and enhance its trans-Atlantic operations.
Fans of Formula 1 are revving up with excitement after the McLaren Formula 1 team recently unveiled its racing livery for the 2018 season, which was created using the latest superior coatings technology supplied by AkzoNobel.
The technology company Continental announced the construction of a new manufacturing plant in Hungary to expand its automotive electronics production footprint. Continental currently has six plants and a tire sale and logistic centre in Hungary.
Amey has taken over a number of key rail contracts that were previously run by Carillion, including IP Central Panel work for East Coast mainline and Midland Main Line, Crossrail (Old Oak to Paddington Area), Plain Line Track Renewals and the North West Electrification Programme.