- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
A chromate-free exterior primer developed by AkzoNobel’s Aerospace Coatings business has been newly qualified by aircraft manufacturer Boeing, underlining the company’s ongoing drive to make the aerospace industry more sustainable.
BP and DiDi have agreed to form a new joint venture to build electric vehicle charging infrastructure in China, the world’s largest market for electric vehicles.
OSRL has announced the order for a second AN-124 aircraft transport skid with L+M AG for the Singapore located capping stack to further enhance the air freight capabilities of the Subsea Well Intervention Service as requested and supported by its subscribers.
To meet the growing demand for ever more precise surface finishing in aerospace, Fintek has invested in the latest-generation stream finishing machine from OTEC Präzisionsfinish GmbH.
After many orders from German transport companies, Mercedes-Benz is now delivering the first export orders for the eCitaro.
The Yokohama Rubber Co., Ltd., has announced that its Russian tire manufacturing and sales subsidiary, LLC Yokohama R.P.Z., has been awarded a Nissan Best Supplier Award in the chassis category from Nissan Motor’s Russian plant Nissan Manufacturing Rus LLC.
Bosch and Daimler have reached a milestone on the way to automated driving: the two companies have now obtained approval from the relevant authorities in Baden-Württemberg for their automated parking system in the Mercedes-Benz Museum parking garage in Stuttgart.
Volvo Group and Samsung SDI have entered into a strategic alliance to develop battery packs for Volvo Group’s electric trucks.