- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
- DNV GL has Appointed Liv Hovem as the New CEO of its Oil & Gas Business Area
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
The press trial drive of the fourth generation of the Setra double-decker S 531 DT is taking place in Valencia in Spain and takes in around 150 kilometres along the coast as well as into the mountainous region behind.
Boeing has expanded its commercial Pilot Development Program with the addition of Okay Airways to its growing customer list.
At the Geneva Autosalon from 8th to 18th March, Audi, Italdesign and Airbus are presenting “Pop.Up Next”, an entirely electric, fully automatic concept for horizontal and vertical mobility.
TERRATEC has announced the on-time delivery of a further four new 6.56m diameter Earth Pressure BalanceTunnel Boring Machines (EPBMs) for the ongoing expansion of Istanbul’s Metro system, in Turkey, following several recent factory acceptance tests. These EPBMs bring the current number of TERRATEC machines working simultaneously in the city up to a total of seven.
Daimler Buses sold 28,700 buses and bus chassis worldwide in 2017 (2016: 26,200).
Duke Royalty Limited, a provider of alternative capital solutions to a diversified range of profitable and long-established businesses in Europe and abroad, has announced that it has entered into a £9 million royalty financing agreement with Trimite Global Coatings Limited, a Birmingham-based specialist coatings manufacturer established in the 1940s.
Volvo Cars will showcase the 1967 Volvo 1800 S once owned by Sir Roger Moore and featured in television’s ‘The Saint’ at the Volvo Cars Heritage stand at Techno-Classica Essen, Germany, March 21-25.