- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
Mitsubishi Motors in the UK and OVO Energy today announce a new partnership to help drive the decarbonisation of transport.
For the first time, global sales by Mercedes-Benz passed the mark of 200,000 units in a November with deliveries of 209,058 cars constituting an increase of 5.3%.
Whether you prefer a window seat, want a sneak peak in first class, or like to know where the nearest toilets are, Hull Trains’ customers can now take a 360 virtual tour inside its new Paragon trains.
Mercedes-Benz delivered the 55,555th Citaro urban bus of the successful model series.
Kia Motors Corporation has celebrated its 10th anniversary of vehicle production in West Point, Georgia, U.S.A.
The first fully-electric Mercedes-Benz eCitaro city buses were handed over on 18th November 2019 to ESWE Verkehr in Wiesbaden.
Stadler and San Bernardino County Transportation Authority signed the first ever contract to supply a hydrogen-powered train to run in the United States.
Scania expands the partnership with the Swedish cross-country ski team by supporting it with a new bus, in addition to the ski-waxing trailer.