- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
Hyundai Motor Company and Kia Motors Corporation have developed the world’s first predictive ICT Connected Shift System.
The BMW Group has chosen AkzoNobel to be a trusted supplier of vehicle refinish products and services to a large part of its distribution network around the world.
McLaren Racing’s 2020 Formula 1 car has raced into view ahead of the new season, with AkzoNobel again supplying high-tech coatings technology for the stylish MCL35.
Jaguar Land Rover is developing the seat of the future - a pioneering shape-shifting system designed to improve customer wellbeing by tackling the health risks of sitting down for too long.
Implementing its plans for the electrification of its range, as previously announced, Maserati has started the testing phase of its new full electric propulsion systems that will equip the future models of the Brand.
Vivarail’s Class 230 battery train has achieved a UK first by travelling 40 miles on battery power alone.