- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- European Commission Approves Symtuza® for the Treatment of HIV-1 In Adults and Adolescents in Europe
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- DNV GL has Appointed Liv Hovem as the New CEO of its Oil & Gas Business Area
- BNP Paribas takes further measures to accelerate its support of the energy transition
- Telia, Ericsson and Intel First to Make 5G Real in Europe
Automotive, Aerospace and Rail
Boeing met with the Northern Ireland Affairs Committee of the House of Commons today to set out the facts of the trade case in the United States following Bombardier’s violation of long-established trade law by dumping CSeries passenger jets in the U.S. market.
From 7th to 9th November, the Global Training Centre in Stuttgart-Vaihingen played host to the traditional Global TechMasters, which each year chooses the world champions among Mercedes-Benz after-sales service colleagues based on standardised Mercedes-Benz job profiles.
LEVC (London EV Company)’s all-new electric TX taxi is now fully certified to carry fare-paying passengers. For the first time, Londoners will be able to ride through the city’s streets in incredible comfort with technology at their fingertips, safe in the knowledge that they are sitting in the world’s cleanest, most advanced taxi ever.
Zhejiang Geely Holding Group (‘Geely Holding’) has announced it has entered into an agreement with Terrafugia Inc, a US-based company focused on the innovation, engineering and production of flying cars and future technologies, to acquire its operations and assets in their entirety.
Boeing and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) has announced that Boeing will be the lead donor in the replacement of MIT's 79-year-old Wright Brothers Wind Tunnel with a new Wright Brothers Wind Tunnel that will be the largest and most advanced academic wind tunnel in the United States.
Rolls-Royce Holdings plc has provided a brief update on its trading outlook and setting out the timetable for the transition of financial reporting and guidance under the new revenue recognition standard, IFRS 15.
BMW Group, Daimler AG, Ford Motor Company and the Volkswagen Group with Audi and Porsche today announced joint venture IONITY that will develop and implement a High-Power Charging (HPC) network for electric vehicles across Europe.
The Apollo 15 Command Module Pilot, Col. Al Worden, USAF-Ret., will visit the United Arab Emirates for the first time this November to advocate for science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) as “the fundamental tools of the trade” for future exploration on Earth and in space.