- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
ZF has premiered at Hannover Messe its ZF Innovation Forklift – a highly automated, electrified and fully networked forklift truck.
Weir has entered into a binding agreement to acquire ESCO Corporation, a US company based in Portland, Oregon, for an equity value of $1.051 million and an estimated enterprise value of $1.285 million.
Haskel, a leading manufacturer of high-pressure products, will share its newest advancements in hydrogen technologies at the Hannover Messe Hydrogen, Fuel Cells and Batteries Group Exhibit in Germany, 23rd – 27th April.
BASF 3D Printing Solutions is presenting a variety of new materials at the Additive Manufacturing Users Group (AMUG) Conference from 8th – 12th April in St. Louis, Missouri.
Rolls-Royce has announced that it has signed an agreement to sell L’Orange, a wholly owned subsidiary of Rolls-Royce Power Systems, to Woodward Inc, for an enterprise value of €700 million.
Scania is due to provide Kobelco with low-emissions industrial engines that will be used to power its new models of the 300t hydraulic crawler cranes.
SANY has announced the appointment of Equipment Depot as its primary distribution partner for the Americas market.