- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
On 1st July, Dr Stefan Kruppa took over as head of the recently established "Smart Machines" business unit of KraussMaffei Group.
PTC Inc. and Rockwell Automation have announced that they have entered into a definitive agreement for a strategic partnership.
BOFA International, global leaders in fume and dust extraction technology, has appointed David Case as Commercial Product Manager to support the company’s continuing rapid expansion.
Trelleborg Sealing Solutions has worked with leading robotic equipment manufacturers since the first inception of the technology back in the 1960s.
A fleet of JCB machines will be in pole position for trackside support when this weekend’s Formula One French Grand Prix revs into action.
Hyva, a leading global provider of innovative and highly efficient transport solutions for the commercial vehicle and environmental service industries, has signed a new exclusive dealership sales agreement with Viel Carrocerias S.L. on 25th April 2018.
Human expertise and artificial intelligence will combine when BOFA showcases its latest innovations in laser fume extraction in Hall 4 Stand 4D19 at the LASYS trade show in Stuttgart, Germany from 5th – 7th June.
Canada has a new 3D design engineering and additive manufacturing powerhouse. Javelin Technologies and Cimetrix Solutions have merged to boost service to their 6,000 customers who drive innovation in every sector of the Canadian economy.