- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
The Cartwright Group, multi-award-winning trailer and commercial vehicle body manufacturer, has driven up productivity and efficiency at its South Manchester production facility by making an extensive investment in a fully programmable robotic welder.
A new senior appointment has been announced by BOFA Americas to meet the increasing demand for the company’s industrial dust and fume extraction technology.
National Mining Services recently purchased five ultra-class haul trucks, which will go to work at Peak Downs Mine in Central Queensland.
An ultra-modern furnace in ArcelorMittal Gent's Sidgal 3 hot dip galvanising line was officially inaugurated on 8th November 2018 in the presence of Honorary Governor Jan Briers.
Zünd UK recently attended the Advanced Engineering show at NEC Birmingham and successfully demonstrated how its precision cutting systems can increase productivity and flexibility and maximise profits for customers across a wide variety of business sectors.
Known for their highly innovative USA built CNC cutting solutions, MultiCam will be showcasing four different cutting technologies at FABTECH in Atlanta, Georgia on 6th - 8th November 2018.
The Simotics HV C air-cooled range from Siemens completes the Simotics HV C platform for compact high-voltage motors up to 3.2 megawatts (MW).
Registration is now open for the 2018 Automation Fair, hosted by Rockwell Automation and members of its global PartnerNetwork program.