- Skanska invests €48m in first phase of mixed-use project in Poznan, Poland
- Qatar welcomes first batch of Doha Metro trains at Hamad Port
- Goodyear using soybean oil-based rubber in tires
- DSV China: New forces - new goals
- Toromont Industries to acquire Hewitt Equipment
- ‘Next generation’ turbines approved for East Anglia THREE offshore windfarm
- Bayer donates proprietary data and joins forces with Quantified Planet, enabling research into biodiversity
- Innophos completes acquisition of Novel Ingredients
Ardent Hire has placed a £13 million order with Mawsley Machinery and Manitou Group for the supply of new telehandlers and rotational telehandlers.
JCB has secured its biggest fleet deal to date for its brand new electric mini excavator – just weeks after going into full production.
The Hull-based Ashcourt Group has added more Volvo excavators and loading shovels to its plant fleet, together with a P6870C wheeled paver that will go to work for the Group’s civils and highways divisions.
A new stream finishing machine featuring OTEC Präzisionsfinish patented pulse drive technology ‘Pulsfinish’ has arrived at UK precision component surface finishing specialist, Fintek.
A custom-designed, vehicle-mounted vacuum litter picker has been developed and built by Balfour Beatty Plant and Fleet in partnership with Connect Plus Services, the company which operates and maintains the M25 on behalf of Connect Plus and Highways England.
One of tesa’s main distributors in the South West, South Western Specialised Tapes, based in Cirencester, Gloucestershire, has continued to diversify with the opening of a Label Printing Division.
To improve its customers’ site safety and meet growing demand, GAP’s new six-tonne and nine-tonne dumpers purchased going forward will be cabbed.