- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
Volvo Construction Equipment is progressing on plans to convert to full electric power on its compact machines by 2020.
Lancashire-based Cristex Composites Materials has recently expanded its product offering with the addition of a new Zünd G3 precision cutting system, enabling the company to offer its customers an enhanced cut quality and precision service.
JP Kummer has recently launched three new lines of precision dispensers suitable for a wide range of industries including medical, scientific, aerospace and industrial markets in the UK and Europe.
Engcon, the world-leading tiltrotator manufacturer, is set to begin production of the EC-Oil 80, the company’s largest automatic hydraulic connector to date.
From 26th – 29th March, INDEX Group is again inviting all existing and potential customers to its plant in Reichenbach.
A new 22 tonne Doosan DX225LC-5 crawler excavator has been converted into an ‘all-terrain’ machine for contracts being carried out by the company, Sven Jacobs Tief-, Garten- und Landschaftsbau.