- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
SCHUNK, the competence leader for gripping systems and clamping technology has announced its cooperation with AnotherBrain, the world’s leading expert for artificial intelligence at Hannover Messe.
Global leaders in CAN gauge and display technologies, Veethree has announced the release of their highly-anticipated R Series of CAN Displays with an exclusive sneak preview during Bauma in Munich, the world’s leading construction machinery trade fair.
Specialist contractor, the O’Keefe Group, has placed its largest-ever order for JCB equipment in a 26-machine deal worth nearly £2 million.
The SCHUNK Co-act EGL-C long-stroke gripper is a milestone on the way to a comprehensive human/robot collaboration.
Engcon, the world-leading tiltrotator manufacturer, is modifying its stone and sorting grabs to meet the needs of a new generation of tiltrotators and excavators.
Gyermelyi has added a new pasta factory and warehouse equipped with leading-edge automation technology from ABB to help take productivity to the next level.
Volvo Construction Equipment is progressing on plans to convert to full electric power on its compact machines by 2020.
Lancashire-based Cristex Composites Materials has recently expanded its product offering with the addition of a new Zünd G3 precision cutting system, enabling the company to offer its customers an enhanced cut quality and precision service.