- Daimler Trucks hands over first all-electric FUSO eCanter trucks to customers
- Daimler launches new DENZA electric vehicle for the Chinese market
- Pride Tour 2018: Daimler supports tolerance and diversity worldwide
- Cortec® Introduces EcoShield® Super Barrier Paper and Linerboard
- Industry calls for urgent clarity on EU workers as survey shows recruitment crunch looming
- Rimac opens 100 new jobs
- Amey and Sersa, as part of the S&C North Alliance, win Infrastructure Achievement Award at National Rail Awards
- Covestro expands global capacity for polyurethane dispersions
National Mining Services recently purchased five ultra-class haul trucks, which will go to work at Peak Downs Mine in Central Queensland.
An ultra-modern furnace in ArcelorMittal Gent's Sidgal 3 hot dip galvanising line was officially inaugurated on 8th November 2018 in the presence of Honorary Governor Jan Briers.
Zünd UK recently attended the Advanced Engineering show at NEC Birmingham and successfully demonstrated how its precision cutting systems can increase productivity and flexibility and maximise profits for customers across a wide variety of business sectors.
Known for their highly innovative USA built CNC cutting solutions, MultiCam will be showcasing four different cutting technologies at FABTECH in Atlanta, Georgia on 6th - 8th November 2018.
The Simotics HV C air-cooled range from Siemens completes the Simotics HV C platform for compact high-voltage motors up to 3.2 megawatts (MW).
Registration is now open for the 2018 Automation Fair, hosted by Rockwell Automation and members of its global PartnerNetwork program.
Association of Equipment Manufacturers President Dennis Slater issued the following statement opposing the continued escalation of trade tensions with China as a result of the Trump administration’s plan to move forward with $200 billion in tariffs on Chinese goods.
One year ago, Premium AEROTEC, Daimler, and EOS jointly initiated the NextGenAM project to develop the basis of a future system for series production using 3D printing technologies. Now, the first pilot plant has been put into operation at Premium AEROTEC in Varel, northern Germany – a key milestone.